Are you are in a little funk currently because you are feeling stuck in your Sobriety/Recovery journey.
I get it.
I've been on this road for eight years and have gone through being stuck, lows of self-doubt, and needing pep talks daily.
When I discovered the practice of daily affirmations, things started to change for me when it came to what story I was telling myself. I started my training a few years back, and I began to feel lighter and free. I believe in the power of positive self-talk.
I know you may be thinking how can this help me and how uncomfortable this will feel, but they HELP. Affirmations start to rewire your brain and give you that pep talk that you need. They truly change your mindset and help you gain confidence.
Sobriety and recovery are work, and this is part of it.
REBUILDING YOU is crucial to building your solid foundation in this journey.
I put together twenty powerful affirmations I have heard or have come up with along my journey of Sobriety and Recovery. I use them to boost me up some days and remember where I have come from in the fight against my addiction to alcohol.
Use these affirmations on a daily, say them out loud, and remember your life is worth it.
20 Affirmations for Sobriety:
1) I am brave.
2) I am worthy of.
3) I am choosing a sober life.
4) I am willing to face hard days.
5) I can do this.
6) I am fun without alcohol.
7) I am present in my life living a sober life.
8) I can do hard things.
9) I will never give up.
10) I love being Alcohol-free.
11) I am healthy, well, and vibrant.
12) People support me throughout the day.
13) I am a strong, confident woman.
14) I choose not to drink today.
15) I live a life alcohol-free.
16) I am enough.
17) I let go of fear and the unknown. I only focus on today.
18) All things are possible if you believe.
19) I deserve to be happy and free.
20) I am proudly addicted to my Sobriety.