12 Must-Read Books For Women in SobrietyApr 27, 2020
One of my favorite things about becoming sober is getting to focus on myself through personal development. This has a lot of different forms: exercise, finances and budgeting, or even just learning how to be happy without booze. The list of ways to improve yourself is practically infinite.
And when you think about learning, you might think about cracking open a book and learning from someone else. There are loads of sobriety & recovery stories out there to inspire, but surprisingly, many of my favorite books for sober women go way deeper than battling addiction with substance abuse. From the super-inspiring Mel Robbins, to more modern self-help guide Jen Sincero, you’ll find a book you'll be glad you read cover to cover.
1. The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
2. Drinking: A Love Story by Caroline Knapp
3. You Are A Badass by Jen Scenario
4. My Fair Junkie by Amy Dresner
5. Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
6. Atomic Habits by James Clear
7. Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein
8. The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
9. Liver Rescue by Anthony Williams aka Medical Medium
10. Unfuck Yourself by Gary Bishop
11. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
12. Heart of Recovery by Doug Bopst
What's your favorite book for living a sober life?
I want you to feel sober NOT boring!
Kickstart your sobriety with my free 2-day video workshop series to master your sober mindset and have FUN in your sobriety journey!